Notifications
Clear all

How does payment for sellers from the recent auction work?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@stephen-in-ks)
Topic starter  

I sold a decent amount of stuff at the latest auction. It was my first time selling.

How does payment work?

(@kcmikey)
Member Admin

I just finalized the reconciliation of sales yesterday and confirmed the membership status for everyone. Tim and I provided the OK to Carla to use the data in Mygroupauctions.com. She can mail you a check (if she has your address) or she can paypal your proceeds if she has your email address. Carla will be mailing checks out shortly or you can arrange to pick up the check at the meeting this Saturday.

Mike

ReplyQuote
(@stephen-in-ks)
Topic starter  

@kcmikey thank you for the help.

ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@tim)
Member Admin

Carla will not be able to be at meeting but I was able to get checks from her. Checks for auction sellers will be available for pick up at meeting this Saturday. If you will not be able to be at meeting, message me through web site with your name and address and I will mail out.

Tim

ReplyQuote
(@jcurts)
Estimable Member

Boy I wish I had that check before the Wet Spot order. Then I could have gotten some fish. 😫 

ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@tim)
Member Admin

Auctions checks were given out at meeting today for those in attendance. For those not at the meeting I put checks in the mail today (probably won’t go out till Monday)

Checks were sent to following

Calla Reilly, Curtis Skaggs, Jefferson Herr, Jeremy Riedesel, Shane Rosemann, Jeremy Goodchild & Stephen Koranda

I am missing addresses for the following people please reach out to me with addresses or for arraignments to pick up

Daphne Stills, Les England, Pat Gould, Amanda Latham

I apologize for this being such a slow process we processed a lot of items and had a few challenges reconciling everything. We will work to speed up this process at next auction. Thank you all for your patience and participation.

Tim Eckerley 574-514-1731

This post was modified 1 year ago by Tim

ReplyQuote
Share: