Tanganyika Cichlids available at swap

ajw9356

List of Tanganyika Cichlids I have - Prefer to preorder and have them ready for pickup;
Please ask questions about tankmates and such if interested: Text or call 316-207-9777 or response to thread.
Altolamprologus Calvus Black - few (tiny)
Altolamprologus Compressiceps Sumbu Shell - few (small)
Altolamprologus faciatus Kipili - few smaller 3/4" +/-
Callochromis pleurospilus Kigoma - several 1"+/-
Cyprichromis leptosome Utinta - several ~1.5"
Eretmodus cyanostictus Kasanga - Several Uber cool purple spotted goby, various sizes up 1" +/-
Julidochromis ornatus - yellow Julie several different sized mostly 1"
Julidochromis transcriptus - maybe a few
Julidochromis regain - good size
Neolamprologus Buescheri Kamakonde/Zaire Gold or Mbita - several various small sizes
Neolamprologus ocellatus gold - few small 1/2"+
ExLamprologus simils - few maybe tiny
Tropheus sp Red Ndole - 4 avail 1.75"
Xenotilapia bathyphilus Kekese few 1”
Synodontis Lucippins - lots of small ones 1/2"

Last edited:

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
I wanna see some pics! I have one of my lucipinnis that threw a white sport. Not really a lot different in coloration other than the fins have more white on their edges and it just glows a lot more than the other fish. I am hoping it gets big enough to spawn pretty soon.

ajw9356

I wanna see some pics! I have one of my lucipinnis that threw a white sport. Not really a lot different in coloration other than the fins have more white on their edges and it just glows a lot more than the other fish. I am hoping it gets big enough to spawn pretty soon.
I've been slow taking pics lately. I have to clean the glass more, hahaha. I don't think the white will stay on the lucipinnis. It might be a little bit better color as it ages, but will likely end up looking like the rest, however, if you have one that truly is a gem make sure you treat it well. If you get an opportunity to snap a photo, send it my way too.