Spring Auction

jcurts

March 14 2020 is our Spring Auction HAS BEEN POSTPONED with new date TBD. Anyone can attend and buy or sell at the auction. HAAS members get a 70% split of the proceeds. Non-members receive 60% of what an item sell for. It is free to participate as a buyer or a seller. Your only expense is the split of your proceeds! To register your items that you plan to bring go to www.mygroupauctions.com. If you have trouble working in that website, feel free to contact kcmikey and he will try to assist you. REGISTER EARLY. If you wait till Friday night for help, you may be disappointed. Mikey will be trying to catch fish and not checking the computer for messages! His email is auction@kcfishclub.org or call him at 913-568-4014. We will have a raffle with items to be announced later. Sellers set up starts at 10, Viewing starts at 11 Bidding starts at 12. Don't worry about food as Bryan Carrell will be doing BBQ for us again!

Last edited by a moderator:

P&W

Looking forward to being there as a seller and a buyer. Thanks for all of the hard work you guys do to make these events happen!

jcurts

I have picked out 2 raffle items for the auction and the tickets will be our standard $1 or 6 for $5. I will add 1 or 2 more by Friday

• Item 1 is a New in the box Bulk Reef Supply 4 stage value plus RO/DI system with a list of $215 description of unit. Please check out their website to see what else they have.
  • Item 2 is a $100 gift certificate from Angelmania. If you always wanted to work with angel fish here is a chance to pick up some quality stock at a reduced price

Last edited by a moderator:

jcurts

Bummer I just drove to Richmond today and picked up a bunch of chemicals (including Chlor-Amx) from the manufacturer. It will keep it is all "fresh".