The officers within the club have had a lengthy discussion about the COVID-19 virus and threats to in possesses. As a result we have voted to postpone the auction until it is deemed safer for our club members. I will update the auction flyers when we have the new date selected and post it here and on Facebook as well. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone understands. In the meantime, enjoy you fish at home. In addition, there will be NO regular scheduled HAAS meeting on Saturday, either. If anyone has any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.