KC Pond

jcurts

KCPond is a long time supporter of HAAS. They are the KC area's best pond specialty store.

During the off season for ponds Bob will be bringing in special marine fish & inverts. These will be listed on KCPond's Facebook Page. Email or call the store for more details about when shipments will start coming in.

They are also going to be bringing in rare freshwater fish on a preorder basis. If there is something you have been looking for contact Bob and he will check his suppliers.

Last edited:

KC Saltwater

Just a heads up to any saltwater hobbyists here, We will be getting our first shipment of inverts and maybe a few fish for our new marine system the week after Thanksgiving here at the store, K.C. Pond in North Kansas City. You can call the store or check out our Facebook page for updates; https://www.facebook.com/KC-Saltwater-Fish-Inverts-110425230410872 IF this link doesn't work you can go to our store page and reach us there. We also have a good selection of fancy import goldfish in stock now. Ranchu, Orandas, Ryukins, fantails and some black moors!! Great prices too.

KC Saltwater

First shipment to test out the system. Please check our profile or facebook page for more info . Does anyone here know how to insert photos. thanks!!

jcurts

I was at KC Pond yesterday and saw their new marine set up and it looks good. I know next to nothing about marine stuff but it looked good to me.

They do have some very nice fancy goldfish at good prices and they have the correct fins and shape. They have good Ranchus and Moors in particular.

KC Saltwater

Here's some pics of our tank-raised clowns!

Picasso Percula (hosted in Green Bulb Anemone)

Lightning Maroons

Black Phantom Snowflake Ocellaris