Have Merry Tetra Christmas

I have some fishroom born and bred tetras to sell if anyone is interested:

Hyphessobrycon
sp Red Cherry - 8 for $30 (young fish) (I think several folks wanted this at the last meeting and I didn't know, so if you still want some let me know)
Astyanax xavante. "Pastel Lily Tetra" F1 - 10 for $15 (decent sized young adults) - CHEAP
Hyphessobrycon sp. Sky Blue F2 - 10 for $15 (young fish)
Hyphessobrycon notidanos "Red Devil Tetra" -(young fish) -8 for $50 - Rare fish, look this one up on the internet to get idea of what they go for
Hyphessobrycon montagi - 8 for$15 (young fish)
Erythrocharax altipinnis - 8 for $20 - a rarely seen tetra
Hyphessobrycon wadai - 8 for $20 - young fish - one of the most colorful tetras IMO.

Please PM if you are interested. I might be able to deliver to Dec meeting (depends on when it is)

jcurts

HAAS+ Member
Steve how big are the Pastel Lilies? Will they be able to make with some smaller predatory cats like woodcats or are they likely to be pricey food? It's 125-gal tank with lots of live plants.

They are actually a medium sized tetra when fully grown (2-3 inches) and right now are all 1 inch +. I think they would do fine with anything short of a full grown Jaguar cat.

jcurts

HAAS+ Member
They are actually a medium sized tetra when fully grown (2-3 inches) and right now are all 1 inch +. I think they would do fine with anything short of a full grown Jaguar cat.
great, I'll take 10. I lost my largest predator in the tank today to suicide, so I think they will be fine.