HAAS Fall Auction - August 28 - Finally!!! High Noon at the new location!!!

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member

Auction!!! Auction!!! Auction!!! Auction!!!
Yes, Finally ready to buy and sell and fish and supplies.

When: Saturday, August 28th, 2021 - Auction starts at Noon!!!

Where: Gashland Presbyterian Church (New location - same as our SWAP)
8029 North Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64118

This auction is free to attend and participate in as a buyer and/or seller. Everyone is invited!!! To speed up the registration process contact info@kcfishclub.org and pre-register by Thursday, August 26 at 10PM. We will reply with details on what we will need from you (Basic contact info for notifications relating to COVID or changes in rules for the event).

SELLERS
Sellers receive 70% of the proceeds of the sale if they are a member of HAAS. For non-members you will receive 60%. Sellers are limited to 40 items to sell and 5 of any one variety/species. As a seller you can start inputting your items for sale NOW at www.mygroupauctions.com. It is best to put your info into the auction system as early as possible. If you are on the fence about an item, it is very easy to delete an item.

If anyone has questions, you can call/text Mike at 913-568-4014. Or email at info@kcfishclub.org

Last edited:

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Buyers and Sellers
We are already on our 3rd page of entries for the Auction on 8/28!! Keep up the good work.
Buyers - If you want to pre-register, email michael@meyer.net and I'll get you assigned a bidder number. This will really help on the check in process.
Sellers - If you need to sell, check with me to make sure you get paid!! You can input your items yourself immediately. In order to track your payout, I have a couple more questions!

Last edited:

gminor

I've been away from the club for a while. Are we anticipating a saltwater livestock selection at the August auction? I'm thinking about going.

Thanks!
Glenn

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Glen, you can search what people have signed up to bring by looking at the mygroupauctions.com and then going to the binoculars which will allow you to see the items. There were 3 pages last I looked. Normally we get about 15-20 pages as it is still early. I am guessing maybe 2 or 3 folks will bring saltwater items but you really never know.

gminor

Glen, you can search what people have signed up to bring by looking at the mygroupauctions.com and then going to the binoculars which will allow you to see the items. There were 3 pages last I looked. Normally we get about 15-20 pages as it is still early. I am guessing maybe 2 or 3 folks will bring saltwater items but you really never know.
Thanks Mike, I'll check it out.
Glenn

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Our last auction was a very good experience getting back into auction mode and relearning our systems to perform auctions and such. There were still a lot of buyers and sellers that couldn't make the event. But never fear, the next auction is already scheduled and it is in the auction website already. Go to www.mygroupauctions and start adding your items to sell. If you are not selling, you can check out what everyone else is bringing. Keep in mind most items won't be in the system till a day or two prior but you never know!!!

Reactions: Ray