Group Buy for November's Meeting

jcurts

To correspond with Cameron's, talk the club will be making a group buy with the Wet Spot. I am still working out the details but go online and look at their stuff.
If you have questions, ask them here or at finance@kcfishclub.org

Last edited by a moderator:

jcurts

Is anyone really interested in this? I have gotten no response other than the 4 likes. It's a lot of work to coordinate. Wet Spot has a good selection of "Special" bettas and a lot of African Cichlids.

My understanding is we have to wait until the week of the meeting as the inventory changes. When we did group orders before we would pay wetspot and tell them to add it to the HAAS group buy. Is this how we are handling it this time?

jcurts

My understanding is we have to wait until the week of the meeting as the inventory changes. When we did group orders before we would pay wetspot and tell them to add it to the HAAS group buy. Is this how we are handling it this time?
It has changed a little this time, you will pay HAAS though PayPal and HAAS will pay the whole bill. I am still working out some details.

jcurts

They have not gotten back to me yet on when they need the order, but HAAS is covering for all members
Wet Stop said "I would suggest putting that order in by Tuesday morning at the latest to ensure we can check stock and get back to you in time to make adjustments with your members if necessary. "

When does HAAS want us to put in our order? I am still confused as to when we need to start ordering. Will wetspot hold our fish we want? The fish I want will probably be out of stock if they won't hold them for us. They only have 16 right now. Doesn't matter, They sold out of the fish I wanted.

Last edited:

Jackd

I might be interested in ordering something depending on their inventory and the order deadline and if someone can pick them up for me. The November meeting is always on opening day of MO rifle deer season and I am always hunting on that morning. Thanks

julianaquatics

Administrator
Staff member
HAAS+ Member
Final cut-off for orders is Nov 7th, with payments sent by the 8th. That should give us and The Wet Spot enough time to get everything taken care of. If there is a specific fish that may go out of stock before our meeting I would recommend contacting The Wet Spot and working out if they're able to hold your fish until our order gets shipped out. Make note that you will be combining with The Heart of America Aquarium Society of KC shipment. I'm not sure how many people at the wet spot are "in the loop" in regards to our group buy, so it may take them a while to understand. Their email is orders@wetspottropicalfish.com They may require pre-payment, so make sure you contact Jeff to let him know your fish is paid for. Jeff is our direct contact with them. Jeff will need a complete list of who's buying what, even if you have prepaid he will need to cross reference orders to make sure were getting everything we ordered.

jcurts

Time is short to figure out what you want. They have a lot of "nice" fish listed in their new section. Don't worry about shipping, HAAS will pick that up for paid members. Nonmembers pay $5. Cheap at twice the price. I will have the fish sent to me and I will bring them to the meeting.

Reactions: Ray

Jackd

Sent my order and my payment for the order. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do. Thank you, Jack