February Meeting

jcurts

The February Meeting is our annual Plant Meeting. Julian Gonzalez will be talking and his working title is "Preparing Aquatic Plants". Florida Aquatic Nurseries is donating a box of plants for the meeting. check out the link for the types of stuff they have. I also hope to have some marine pods and marine plants donated for the meeting.

jcurts

Started entering items for the mini auction on the auction website. You can check out what will be there. I am only entering things I have in my hand not stuff promised.

jcurts

Everyone count their money the plants from Florida Aquatic Nurseries have shipped

Last edited:

jcurts

Florida Pets has sent some donations for Saturday's meeting so please check them out. John included some marine plants: 2 Portions of Caulerpa Prolifera(may not like the cold up there), 6 Turtle grass plants, 2 saltwater Red Mangroves, and 2 freshwater Red Mangroves. They are also entered on the auction site. I have made all of the plants starting price their list cost without shipping so you can see what kinds of deals there are.

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jeff for getting all the plants into the database. Sorry the labels aren't working:(