Fairview Christian Church - Sort of an update

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Fairview Christian Church

I posted this link to the Church where we normally meet. That way people can see a little of the background of what the HAAS Team is working thru to have meetings going forward. Basically to summarize, they are not having any gatherings until March 7th. That is their first date that they will have their own congregation in the facility. I would doubt we would be able to have that second Saturday available to us, but we will check. It is possible we could schedule something late in March or more likely second Saturday in April if they are allowing. More to come. I will look to see if folks want to try and schedule a collecting trip in March. I am anxious to go creek stomping! Another strong possibility would be to go to some shops in or out of town. Columbia Pet Center? Jeremy misses his KC peeps! Really, anything fishy at this point.

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Got off the phone with the Church and it looks like our next meeting will be April 10th! I am also toying with the idea of going to a few stores this weekend - especially if it is rainy. Anyone else interested?