Dwarf sagittaria

Jade Tyto Alba

I've been researching plants online and I think I've decided on dwarf sag as a foreground plant because it will send runners and spread, but I can't seem to find it locally at any stores. Can anyone recommend a good source? I'm leery to order over the internet because it's been hot as blazes lately and I'm nervous anything will die in the heat if it sits outside for even a short period of time. Recommendations are appreciated.

Spencer Stor

Olathe pets normally has a nice selection of plants. However if you can’t source them locally Aquarium Co-op has great plants and ships insanely fast (comparable to amazon). The great thing about aquarium co-op is if they are damaged in shipping you can get the plant refunded.

Jade Tyto Alba

Thanks for the advice. Olathe is pretty far, but I might have to do that. I've been to the LFS, Petco, and Petsmart and none of them had any.

Jade Tyto Alba

Thanks for the offer. I'm in the northland but would be willing to go a reasonable distance. I'm just starting out and getting my tank set up so I don't really have anything to trade. Although I did find what I think is ludwigia growing locally. I have it emersed at the moment and seeing if I can get some cuttings to root before then transplanting it immersed.