Coming back into hobby

Garrett Jones

Hello! I’m 25 years old and coming back into the hobby after a couple years away. Goal is to get a full fish room together by end of the year. Wanting to get into alittle breeding but nothing too crazy. Currently have a 40breeder and a 29g along with my kitchen tank that’s 2.5g. Ready for a big tank now, minimum 125g is what I’m wanting to grab in a few months after I move.

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Garrett! What types of fish are you planning on working with? Any species you are specially targeting?

Garrett Jones

Hey Garrett! What types of fish are you planning on working with? Any species you are specially targeting?
I’ve already got some guppies just waiting for them to breed, same for ghost shrimp. I’m also wanting to do some angelfish, brisslenose pleco and see how it goes from there and expand with time.

jcurts

I have got some tanks to get rid of cheep if you want some. some are not pretty but they can be cleaned up.

David

Hello! I’m 25 years old and coming back into the hobby after a couple years away. Goal is to get a full fish room together by end of the year. Wanting to get into alittle breeding but nothing too crazy. Currently have a 40breeder and a 29g along with my kitchen tank that’s 2.5g. Ready for a big tank now, minimum 125g is what I’m wanting to grab in a few months after I move.
We're bad influence's you'll have mts in no time