Amititlania nanolutea

JanOlson

Anyone have any interest in a group of young adult Amititlania nanolutea? I have 5-7 I’d like to sell.

Last edited:

JanOlson

They’re not easy enough to sex for me to be sure. There are 4 that are probably male and 3 that are probably female but it’s a guess. I’d take $40 for all.

JanOlson

I hadn’t either. Got some fry from a lady back east last fall. Now I have a pair with fry and 7 other adults that I worry are going to run me out of the fish room. They’re as hardy as their more frequently seen cousins and more attractive in my opinion.

Mbkemp

I believe you will need to use a hosting site like imgur. Copy the link from there and click on the picture icon in the top right corner of the screen. Paste the link into the box and upload

xdoomsongx

I thought the males got a black "mask" between the eyes. Maybe it's just when breeding or I'm thinking of something else. Supposed to be very peaceful. Are the eyes blue or silver?

JanOlson

My female that’s guarding a brood definitely has a black mask between her eyes. Also more black markings in the unpaired fins. Males have more elongated fins but until they mature it’s tuff for me to bank on it.

clgkag

Sorry, wasn't feeling well yesterday and wasn't on computer all day. Yes, I will take the whole group. I am in Raymore, Mo. I can meet you anywhere between here and there.