Amatitliana Sajica- F2 Rio Paquita Costa Rica

Dawg57

Hey there. I’m debating on setting up another tank to raise this latest batch of fry or not. Is anyone interested in these small CA cichlids?

Wayne

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
I love the different variations of the Cryptoheros genus. I keep myrnae (Topaz cichlid) and the Panamius panamensis. Both are great little cichlids. I don't have room right now, but maybe after yours grow out we could trade some. I just had a spawn a few days ago of my Topaz. I am worried I have too many males of the Panama cichlids:(

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
I pulled most of my topaz fry. about 30. Left about 10 with the parents. Those are doing very well in their tank. Finally got the parents herding them around. Worried about their tankmates though. Might need to pull some of them. Need to sell some fish!!!

Dawg57

My internal debate to set up another tank is over. I’m actually setting up a fish room again. 🤣

I had about 20 tanks in my old house but sold them off when I moved to KC in 2014. I’m not going to have that many just yet. Looking at maybe 10 or so.

Let me know when you’d like to make a trade. I have 30-40 in the 1/4”- 1/2” range with the parents. I just moved the tankmates.

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
My topaz are about 1 month old and I also have some africans about 2 months old. Still small, but if you want to trade either I can bring them to the HAAS meeting on Saturday.