Air pump suggestions?

P&W

I am looking to consolidate my current air driven filtration from the 19 kazillion air pumps I have running to just a couple of pumps sufficient to run approximately 30 - 40 sponge filters in various size tanks ranging from 10g - 40g. Any suggestions on a good high capacity air pump to go with?

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
I really like the Alita filters. Great quality, dependable and reasonably priced. Jehmco makes great pumps, too. Plus they have terrific customer service and will give you tons of advice. I have 3 pumps that have died on me, but that is more likely my lack of maintenance on them. I think you would be happy with either. Ryan is the one that got me interested in the Alita pumps and I have been very happy with the two of them that I have.

Mitch mackey

I really like the Alita filters. Great quality, dependable and reasonably priced. Jehmco makes great pumps, too. Plus they have terrific customer service and will give you tons of advice. I have 3 pumps that have died on me, but that is more likely my lack of maintenance on them. I think you would be happy with either. Ryan is the one that got me interested in the Alita pumps and I have been very happy with the two of them that I have.
They aren’t dead anymore

P&W

Thanks everyone. I have been checking out all of the suggestions. I really like that Allied is local and may give them a try. I will probably be giving Jehmco a call as well. I LOVE that they have box filters available and a ton of other great stuff! Thanks again. I feel much better buying from companies after hearing from folks that have worked with them before!