African Cichlids for sale.

Walter Grunden

Star Sapphire cichlids 3 inch males with color $15 add what I believe is a female $10 ea. Grow out your own 1 Inch plus $5 ea.
Pseudotropheus Zebra Albino. These are a blue variety (not red) unsexed 2+ young $10 ea. Rare. Not found online or in stores that I have been able to find.
Small yellow labs. 3/8ths inch $5 ea. Large Yellow lab males $10
I can deliver them to the meeting this Saturday the 11th or contact me to pick them up in Independence Mo.
Walter

Last edited:

Jackd

Hey Walter. Those fish have haunted my inner fish brain since I visited you. Do you still have some of the young ones of the sapphire and albino zebras? Can the two species be housed together and how may could live out their lives in a 50 gallon low boy tank (48 by 24 by 12 Tall) comfortably? I have three red jewel cichlid in it now and the thought of mixing those colors in a tank sound pretty cool to me if it will work. Thanks

Kellerman

Star Sapphire cichlids 2 inch males with color $15 add what I believe is a female $10 ea. Grow out your own 1 Inch plus $5 ea.
Pseudotropheus Zebra Albino. These are a blue variety (not red) unsexed 2+ young $10 ea. Rare. Not found online or in stores that I have been able to find.
Small yellow labs. 3/8ths inch $5 ea. Large Yellow lab males $10
I can deliver them to the meeting this Saturday the 11th or contact me to pick them up in Independence Mo.
Walter

Kellerman

Sorry I'm not very technology savvy but I'd like 2 blue sapphires, 1 yellow lab, and one Albino Zebra all males I understand if thr Zebra are too young to sex im readily available