2021 Fall Auction - Saturday, November 13th, Noon till last fish is sold

Added to Calendar: 11-13-21

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member

Our Fall Auction is scheduled and on the mygroupauctions.com calendar at the NEW Church.

Gashland Presbyterian Church
8029 North Oak Trafficway
KCMO 64118

To view items up for auction go to this website - Home Page (mygroupauctions.com). If you have never registered you can register with your email and join our group - HAAS (Heart of America Aquarium Society). Once you are a member of that group, you can browse our club's auctions. If you have trouble reach out to info@kcfishclub.org or call Mike at 913.568.4014

Last edited:

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few rule changes for the auction that we will announce in just a couple days.

We will provide assistance on making labels for individuals. If you can get your items in the PC, we can print out labels for you, thus avoiding handwriting of labels that are very hard to read.

jcurts

Auction Job sign up sheet

Set up (8 minimum) _Jcurts_______________ ____________________ ________________ _______________________ ________________________ ________________ _______________________ ________________________

Raffle/HAAS Bag sales (2) ______________________ _____________________

Staging (filling out bid slips, moving items from viewing to sale line) (4)
11:30-2 __________________________ ___________________________
2-4 __________________________ ___________________________

Food Sales (2-3) ______________________ ________________ ____________________

Auctioneers (4) 12-1 ______________________

1-2 _______________________

2-3 _______________________

3-4 _______________________

Reader (2) 12-2 ______________________

2-4 _______________________

Dutch Auction Table (2)

12-1 ________________ ________________

1-2 ________________ ________________

2-3 ________________ ________________

3-4 ________________. ________________

BIN Table attendant (2 or more per time)

11-1 _Jcurts_______________ ___________________________

1-2 _Jcurts_______________ ___________________________

2-3 _Jcurts_______________ ___________________________

3-4 _Jcurts_______________ ___________________________

4-5 _Jcurts_______________ ___________________________

Input (enter Items in computer)

12-2 _____________________

2-4) _____________________

Projector (displays items on screen) 2

2-4 _____________________

Runners Unlimited (minimum 6)

12-1 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ ______________________ ______________________

1-2 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ _____________________ ______________________

2-3 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ ______________________ ______________________

3-4 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ _____________________ ______________________

Clean up (8 minimum)

_Jcurts_______________ _________________________ ___________________________ _____________________________ _______________________________ _______________________ ____________________________ ________________________

Job descriptions
Set up: This is done Friday evening. It involves Setting up the chairs, Tables and other things needed for the Auction on Saturday.
Raffle ticket/HAAS Tote Bag sales During the Auction these people help with the raffle tickets and the HAAS Tote bags. They need to make sales and handle the money.
Staging: We need 2 people at a time. 1 to write out bid slips and 1 to move items from the viewing tables to the front of the auction.
Food sales: Sell food and drinks to the crowd
Auctioneers: These people are the ones who actually sell the Items up for bid during the auction. 4 slots are listed but more would be appreciated selling is hard work.
Reader: this person reads the item description to the crowd
Dutch auction table attendant: This person fills out the sales receipts at the Dutch Auction table
BIN Table Attendants Before, during and after the Auction these people help make sales at the Buy it Now Table. They need to be able to fill out bid slips and make cash sales.
Input: This person enters to item #, The sales price and the buyers number into the computer.
Projector: This person projects the auction item on to the screen
Runner: This person fills out the Bid Slips, carries the sold items to the buyers and takes the bid slips back to check out. This is a good way for anyone to get their "feet wet" working the auction. Fun for all ages and knowledge levels.
Clean up: This is done after the auction is over and is the opposite of set up.

If anyone has questions please post them here, or contact an officer.

jcurts

Updated list
Auction Job sign up sheet

Set up (8 minimum) Mike, Tim, Rodger, Julian, Jcurts, _______________________ ________________________ ________________ _______________________ ________________________

Raffle/HAAS Bag sales (2) ______________________ _____________________

Staging (filling out bid slips, moving items from viewing to sale line) (4)

11:30-2 Roger, Bob W
2-4 Jan ___________________________

Food Sales (2-3) ______________________ ________________ ____________________

Auctioneers (4) 12-1 Mike
1-2 Jan
2-3 Mike
3-4 Jan

Reader (2)
12-2 ______________________
2-4 _______________________

Dutch Auction Table (2)
12-1 _Tim ________________
1-2 ________________ ________________
2-3 ________________ ________________
3-4 ________________. ________________

BIN Table attendant (2 or more per time)
11-1 _Jcurts ___________________________
1-2 _Jcurts ___________________________
2-3 _Jcurts ___________________________
3-4 _Jcurts ___________________________
4-5 _Jcurts ___________________________

Input (enter Items in computer)
12-2 Jenny Olson-Paden
2-4) _____________________

Projector (displays items on screen) 2
2-4 _____________________

Runners Unlimited (minimum 6)
12-1 Zach Paden ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ ______________________ ______________________
1-2 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ _____________________ ______________________
2-3 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ ______________________ ______________________
3-4 _______________________ ________________________ ______________________ _________________________ _____________________ ______________________

Clean up (8 minimum)
Mike, Tim, Rodger, Julian, Jcurts,_____________________________ _______________________________ _______________________ ____________________________ ________________________

Last edited by a moderator:

jcurts

List updated I am disappointed in the number of people signing up to work the auction. These things are a lot of work and the same people do most of the work every time. Please sign up.

jcurts

Here are the raffle items for the auction

Raffle Item 1
Pond Prize Pack
Practical Garden Ponds $50 gift Card
AZPonds $25 Gift Certificate
Nextdaykoi.com $50 Gift Certificate

Raffle Item 2
Freshwater Prize Pack
That Fish Place $50 gift Card
Aquatic Arts $50 Gift Certificate
Aquarium Co-Op $50 Gift Card

Raffle Item 3
Marine Sump Complete Setup
Coralife Cone Skimmer 150 gal list $300
Aqueon Proflex modular sump model 2
Aqueon Accessory pack

Raffle Item 4
Used Tank Set Up-20 gallon used Aquarium with white gravel and red wrought iron stand
Nice LED light
Internal power filter and air pump
Auto feeder
Submersible Heater

Last edited by a moderator:

JanOlson

I can take another auctioneering slot. And can fill out bid slips when I'm not doing that. Also I can probably volunteer my kid to do some computer work and my grandkid as a runner. We will all help with cleanup. Can't get there early enough to be much help with setup unfortunately. Jan

JanOlson

Jenny Olson-Paden is my daughter. She's really good with mygroupauctions. She worked it for Cataclysm with Megan. Zach Paden is my grandson. He did quite a bit of running at the last auction.

Jennyop

I have been known as Jan Olson's kid for quite awhile, lol!
I can do Projection from 2-4 as well!
Zach and I will be around for clean up as well

jcurts

Thanks to all that came out yesterday the crowd was small but they got some good deals and I think most everyone went home happy.

kcmikey

Administrator
Staff member
All details for the auction have been finalized. Carla should be providing payments shortly to those that participated!