We are going to start the bowl show back up. The topic will be anything goes and we will continue the standings from 2020. I kmow it has been a while so here are the Bowl Show Rules:
- The bowl shows will take place at the General Monthly Meeting.
- These are not auction fish; you get to take them home if you bring them.
- You bring a fish for entry, one entry per person. The theme will be announced each month and will usually have something to do with the presentation going on.
- It is a people's Choice award – all meeting attendees get 1 vote.
- Fishbowls up to 5 gallons are allowed, prefer smaller bowls
- Winner (and likely the others) get posted on the forums (if someone remembers to take pictures)
- Bowls should be aquascaped to make the residents more comfortable but the decorations should not affect the voting.
- One entry per person. Each member of the family can enter the contest provided the specimen entered is primarily cared for by the contestant.
- This is both a monthly and a yearly contest. Each participant will receive 5 points. The bowl with the most votes will get 20 additional points for a total of 25. The bowl with the second most points will be awarded an additional 10 points for a total of 15 points. Monthly prizes (chosen by the bowl show chairman) will be given out for first and second places. After the November bowl show all points awarded for the year will be added up and a yearly prizes (chosen by the bowl show chairman) will be awarded for first, second and third places
Last edited by a moderator: