2019 Swap Meet. August 10, 2019. Updated info!!!!

Added to Calendar: 08-10-19

OK, same as last year. $15 per table or get 2 for $25. Admission will be free on the day of the Swap. The Swap will be on August 10, 2019 and start at 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All money collected will a responsibility of the seller. Any issues with fish or items will be dealt between the buyer and seller. The club is only supplying the tables. I will post pictures of the set up with users and the spots we plan on giving them. We may move people around to accommodate a seller with multiple tables but we will try to honor the spot you select on a first come first serve basis.

Sellers, please request the number of the table you prefer. List your preference inf First, Second, Third choice. Also, if you want to provide me a general idea of what you are bringing, I'll keep that list active for everyone. I always get asked, "Will you have this or that available?" If you have questions email swap@kcfishclub.org or call me at 913-568-4014.

1 - Mike Meyer - kcmikey - Raymore, MO - Synodontis lucipinnis, 1/2 black pastel guppies, haps, guppy grass, boesmani rainbow fry.
2 - Charles Gibbons - tinman of oz - Topeka, KS - Cory catfish, guppies, swordtails, endlers, aquarium lights.
3 - Jeremy Goodchild - peanut - Columbia, MO
4 - Jeremy Goodchild - peanut - Columbia, MO
5 - Ryan Anderson - Poppa Ryno - Lawrence, KS - Nice home grown discus! Plus he'll probably have some other goodies as well!
6 - Ryan Anderson - Poppa Ryno - Lawrence, KS - Nice home grown discus! Plus he'll probably have some other goodies as well!

7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - HAAS - General donated products
14 - HAAS - More donations
15 - Walter Grunden - Independence, MO - misc fish
16 - Harold Hathaway - driving - Leavenworth, KS - Tanks and misc fish

18 - James Wagner - ajw9356 - Wichita, KS - Tanganyika cichlids and other cool stuff
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 - Kris - Shooter - From Des Moines, IA - Exotic plecos, corys, and lots of rare fish not usually available locally!
25 - Kris - Shooter - From Des Moines, IA - Exotic plecos, corys, and lots of rare fish not usually available locally!

Last edited:

Comments

I have Charles, Harold, James, Walter, Jeremy, Mikey, and Kris from IA with Tables. Updated drawing as of Wednesday, July 17

Last edited:
Just some fun stats - 4 Missouri sellers, 3 Kansas sellers and 1 Iowa sellers
or 5 Kansas tables, 4 Missouri tables and 2 Iowa tables.