2019 Swap Meet. August 10, 2019. Updated as of 8/5/2019

Added to Calendar: 08-10-19

OK, same as last year. $15 per table or get 2 for $25. Admission will be free on the day of the Swap. The Swap will be on August 10, 2019 and start at Noon and go to about 3:00 PM. All money collected will a responsibility of the seller. Any issues with fish or items will be dealt between the buyer and seller. The club is only supplying the tables. I will post pictures of the set up with users and the spots we plan on giving them. We may move people around to accommodate a seller with multiple tables but we will try to honor the spot you select on a first come first serve basis.

Sellers, please request the number of the table you prefer. List your preference inf First, Second, Third choice. Also, if you want to provide me a general idea of what you are bringing, I'll keep that list active for everyone. I always get asked, "Will you have this or that available?" If you have questions email swap@kcfishclub.org or call me at 913-568-4014.

1 - Mike Meyer - kcmikey - Raymore, MO - Synodontis lucipinnis, 1/2 black pastel guppies, haps, guppy grass, boesmani rainbow fry.
2 - Charles Gibbons - tinman of oz - Topeka, KS - Cory catfish, guppies, swordtails, endlers, aquarium lights.
3 - Jeremy Goodchild - peanut - Columbia, MO
4 - Jeremy Goodchild - peanut - Columbia, MO
5 - Ryan Anderson - Poppa Ryno - Lawrence, KS - Nice home grown discus!
6 - Ryan Anderson - Poppa Ryno - Lawrence, KS - Discus, plus he'll probably have some livebearers and other cool stuff as well!
7 - John Pride III - Kansas City, KS - Tanks, Equipment, Malawi and Tanganykian African Cichlids
8 - John Everett - Cichlids & Salt - Springfield, MO - Angelfish, cichlids
9 - John Everett - Cichlids & Salt - Springfield, MO - Angelfish, cichlids

10 -
11 -
12 - Steve Nichols - Kansas City, KS - Misc fish and plants
13 - HAAS - General donated products
14 - HAAS - More donations
15 - Walter Grunden - Independence, MO - misc fish
16 - Harold Hathaway - driving - Leavenworth, KS - Tanks and misc fish
17 - Harold Hathaway - driving - Leavenworth, KS - Tanks and misc fish
18 - James Wagner - ajw9356 - Wichita, KS - Tanganyika cichlids and other cool stuff
19 - Tim Eckersley - Gladstone, MO - Blue Dream Shrimp, Pond Plants, Large african cichlids, misc fish
20 - Julian Gonzalez - Overland Park, KS - Plants, equipment and accessories
21 - Jonathan Auten - Independence, MO - Plants, plecos, african cichlids, shrimp
22 - Meagen and James West - Sedalia, MO - Plants, corys, rabbit snails and daphnia
23 - Nicole Littlefield - Olathe, KS - Big cichlids & Flowerhorns
24 - Kris - Shooter - From Des Moines, IA - Exotic plecos, corys, and lots of rare fish not usually available locally!
25 - Kris - Shooter - From Des Moines, IA - Exotic plecos, corys, and lots of rare fish not usually available locally!

Last edited:

Comments

I have Charles, Harold, James, Walter, Jeremy, Mikey, and Kris from IA with Tables. Updated drawing as of Wednesday, July 17

Last edited:
Just some fun stats - 8 Kansas vendors/sellers, 5 Missouri vendors/sellers, 1 Iowa vendor/seller & HAAS Club sales
or 10 Kansas tables, 7 Missouri tables and 2 Iowa tables.

Last edited:
Lots more added! Getting filled up. i do have one more person that I am working with. That leaves about 8 tables left!

We are going to be raffling off a Hex Tank (35 Gallons) that was donated to the club. It is a used tank, but it will have all the parts your need to set up another tank!

Thanks so much James! We appreciate the help. And I am excited to get some Angelfish blood for my breeding projects! If we run out of tables, Jeff has volunteered to move club stuff into the hallway and we may experiment with a few classrooms. It'll be a good problem to have!

Thanks so much James! We appreciate the help. And I am excited to get some Angelfish blood for my breeding projects! If we run out of tables, Jeff has volunteered to move club stuff into the hallway and we may experiment with a few classrooms. It'll be a good problem to have!
I typically call him for most events but he hasn’t been able to come up. He’s going to be bringing angels he said.

So funny coming down the finish line. Exactly split 50/50 KS vs MO! 3 tables left. Will it be more KS sellers or MO?

Other than my truck breaking down on the way to set up Friday night, I think the swap went pretty well. I hope everyone had fun and found some bargains. I know my wife was stoked that I came home with a lot less stuff than I left with :D

Thanks to all the vendors that brought in some great fish! Spent way more money than I should have! Special thanks to Jeff for sacrificing his truck to get all the club stuff to the event and to Harold for rescuing us all by getting the raffle tank and stand and getting it from Jeff's house to event plus taking leftovers back. Such a logistics nightmare, but these two really stepped up and went above and beyond!