2019 Spring Auction - March 9th, 2019

Added to Calendar: 03-09-19

kcmikey

Staff member
Our annual spring auction will be held at
Fairview Christian Church
1800 NE 65th St
Gladstone, MO
Auction starts at Noon with viewing of items available at 11AM.

Sellers can arrive as early as 9:30 to start setting out their fish. Sellers should be ready to go at 11AM so that people can view their items for sale on the tables. If you are going to be late, please call 913-568-4014 (Mike) so we can help anyway we can.

Sellers should register at www.mygroupauctions.com. The earlier you enter items the more excitement that will build up from the buyers! If you have any trouble call me! Mike 913-568-4014. The rules are the same as in the past, but if you have questions, email or call. michael@meyer.net

Last edited:

kcmikey

Staff member
James, glad you are bringing some tangs to spice up our auction! See you Saturday!

kcmikey

Staff member
I have added an auction rules post and linked it to the auction thread. That way you can access it either way. If anyone has comments or had ideas to improve the rules, just let me know.

Poppa Ryno

Staff member
The software wont send me a password reset. Now i cant print labels. Tried til 2am to get it working. This is just wrong!

kcmikey

Staff member
Seller's - if you wanted PayPal, those payments were paid Friday night. For everyone else, the checks are in the mail! Thanks for for your patience and support. It was a great auction. Hope our one in October goes as well!

kcmikey

Staff member
Our Treasurer has either paid PayPal or sent a check to most individuals for their auction proceeds. There are a couple people that we have not received a response on which they prefer and Carla is trying to contact those folks. If you are unsure of your status, please email auction@kcfishclub.org and I will look into it for you. Mike