2019 Fall Auction. October 12 , 2019.

Added to Calendar: 10-12-19

Our 2019 Fall Auction is ready to go. The event will be held on Oct 12 at our normal meeting location.

Fairview Christian Church
1800 NE 65th St.
Gladstone, MO 64118

Anyone can attend and buy or sell at the auction. HAAS members get a 70% split of the proceeds. Non-members receive 60% of what an item sell for. To register your items that you plan to bring go to www.mygroupauctions.com. If you have trouble working in that website, feel free to contact me and I will assist. REGISTER EARLY. If you wait till Friday night for help, you may be disappointed. I will likely be catching fish and not checking the computer for messages!

Comments

We will have 3 raffle items at the Auction

AquaUltraviolet a classic 25watt UV sterilizer retail $400 donated by AquaUltraviolet

A Noopsyche k7 Pro2 retail $250 donated by Noopsyche (coral light fixture)

1 complete tank set up (details to follow)

Tickets will be $1 or 6 for $5. You need not be present to win

Last edited:
Well, I guess my Keyholes did not want to go to the auction. Instead they laid another batch of eggs last night. Guess they will get to wait till Spring. Their last batch of babies are just showing the keyhole color pattern. Cute little boogers.

Our 2019 Fall Auction is ready to go. The event will be held on Oct 12 at our normal meeting location.

1800 NE 65th St.
Gladstone, MO 64118

Anyone can attend and buy or sell at the auction. HAAS members get a 70% split of the proceeds. Non-members receive 60% of what an item sell for. To register your items that you plan to bring go to www.mygroupauctions.com. If you have trouble working in that website, feel free to contact me and I will assist. REGISTER EARLY. If you wait till Friday night for help, you may be disappointed. I will likely be catching fish and not checking the computer for messages!

1800 NE 65th St.
Gladstone, MO 64118

Jeff,
This is Sid Cooley (785-213-5017) I have a couple of bags of plants and several bags of Endler's Livebearers I would like to bring to the auction as a donation to the club. What do I need to do?

Jeff,
This is Sid Cooley (785-213-5017) I have a couple of bags of plants and several bags of Endler's Livebearers I would like to bring to the auction as a donation to the club. What do I need to do? (I'm not sure how this posting system works either.)

Sid if you can, you can go to the www.mygroupauctions.com site and go to the HAAS auction. You then just give a brief description of each bag. If you have trouble you can call me and we can help get them keyed in. It is just hard with all of our other logistics and setup. My cell number is 913-568-4014. I will try to call you tomorrow and see if we can get it started for you. Mostly we need to know the details of what is in each bag.

Uhh, so I did the thing that you're not supposed to do and waited until the last minute to list my fish... The auction site is crashing, won't load the print page at all. I got everything listed though so I'll just make my own labels in case it's still down tomorrow morning I guess :rolleyes: Hopefully the site is working for the auction, good luck catching your fishes everyone!