Search results

1. jcurts

2020 Schedule

I will look but I don't think we have any fertilizer left. I think we sold it all at the Feb meeting.
  2. jcurts

2020 Schedule

Yes I still have it. you are my only response so far.:mad:
  3. jcurts

2020 Schedule

more stuff Filtration Santa Monica Filtration HOG.5 Hang-On-Glass UAS Upflow Algae Scrubber list $100 BIN $40 Books we have many both new and used Cichlid Press inquire about pricing Malawi Cichlids: Feeding Behavior DVD, Tropheus in their natural habitat, Back to Nature Guide to Malawi...
  4. jcurts

2020 Schedule

OK here goes Here is a partial list of Chemicals the club has: AquaScience AquaScience Ultimate 32 oz bottles, list $17 BIN $7 AquaScience ClorAm-X 5 lbs List $50 BIN $20 AquaScience Ultimate 1 gal bottles, $50 BIN $20 Aquarium Solutions Ultimate 1 gal bottles, List $50 BIN $20 Aquarium...
  5. jcurts

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday. I know you probably could not celebrate the way you wanted this year but if you want to drop by KCKs I would give you some aquarium stuff.
  6. jcurts

2020 Schedule

Postponed indefinitely. the church is not allowing outside people into the church until at least October. If you need something I have tons of dry-goods both the club's and personal that I would like to get out of my house. Check my other posts for a partial list. no reasonable offer refused.:)...
  7. jcurts

2020 Schedule

thanks Robert more help is always needed
  8. jcurts

2020 Schedule

I hope more than the "regular crew" help with clean up. :whistle:
  9. jcurts

free mealworm starter cultures

I have too many mealworms I would be happy to give anyone wants one a starter culture. They make great treats for pond fish, large cichlids and etc. I started my colony to feed my chickens. Here is a how to link they are super easy and low odor (unlike crickets). The most important thing is they...
  10. jcurts

200 GALLON JUNGLE STYLE

your quarantine tank looks better than most of my "show tanks" and I'm not even kidding.:rolleyes:
  11. jcurts

Lock down

some are listed above and I will list more as they are "uncovered'
  12. jcurts

Lock down

I dug out a 28 high? with black silicon and trim comes with a brand new in the box u/g filter dimensions are 24" X 21" x 12.5". I bought it used because I thought it looked like a good small community tank but I never set it up and I currently don't take care of what I have set up. I have benn...
  13. jcurts

Lock down

started going though my surplus equipment and here is a partial list. 3 Black rimmed 55s ugly but should hold water. tanks only $27 ea 1 walnut rimmed 45 tank only $23 1 blonde rimmed 29 tank only $15 10 black rimmed 10 with u/g filter and natural gravel $8 I have a lot of misc. used pumps and...
  14. jcurts

Lock down

I just moved around a bunch of this stuff today. Don't forget I have it. I know many of you set up tubs and ponds so you might need more chemicals. My wife would like to not see it any more:censored:
  15. jcurts

Any Local Tanganyika Breeders?

Welome to the forum Zach. There are several club members that have bred tangs in the past but we have one member that is hard core, ajw9356. I would sent him a message and see what he has got. John lives in Wichita but often drives up to HAAS events or maybe you could meet some where. I have...
  16. jcurts

200 GALLON JUNGLE STYLE

incredible whiptail. Your tank looks incredible as always, even if it does need more "trimming".
  17. jcurts

HAAS HAP 2020

Everyone should watch Julian and Danon's initial livestream on Facebook. Julain goes over the HAP program.
  18. jcurts

Ship Your Aquatics

Ship Your Aquatics is a new supporter of the club. They are a company that can arrange for pick up and delivery of live fish shipments from your home. Check them out and maybe you can ship some of your excess spawns across the country FedEx at cheaper rates.
  19. jcurts

200 GALLON JUNGLE STYLE

Are you worried about being able to get CO2 during the lock down? I would think it would always be available as essential for non plant growing reasons.
  20. jcurts

Lock down

Here is a partial list of stuff the club has: AquaScience Ultimate 32 oz bottles, list $17 BIN $7 AquaScience ClorAm-X 5 lbs List $50 BIN $20 AquaScience Ultimate 1 gal bottles, $50 BIN $20 Aquarium Solutions Ultimate 1 gal bottles, List $50 BIN $20 Aquarium Solutions Ultimate 4 oz bottles. $5...