Search results

1. jcurts

July Bowl Show

Results We had 5 entries Saturday which was a high for this year.:love: 1st alexikoi blue dream shrimp 25 points 2nd Jacey baby shrimp 15 points 3rd David Glaze Crystal red shrimp 5 points Regshelton and jcurts 5 points Year to date Standings...
  2. jcurts

July Bowl Show

Year to date standings 1st alexikoi 45 points 2nd Jacey 30 points 3rd jcurts 25 points Only 3 more bowls shows this year including tomorrow but still anyone's game:LOL:
  3. jcurts

Apistogramma in KC?

Pet-topia got in some apistos today. I have not seen them I just get their new fish text.:)
  4. jcurts

Apistogramma in KC?

Pet World in Lawrence has had several species to choose from the last few times I have been there. I have also seen them at Pet-topia. There are also several people in the club that have raised several different strains of rams if they work for you.
  5. jcurts

Remaining 2019 Schedule

We are halfway though 2019 if you can believe it, so I just wanted to post to remind everyone of our remaining events for the year. Jul – July 13th Meeting Robert Lupton Flip Aquatics “How to Breed Shrimp” Aug – August 10th SWAP Meet Sep – September 14th Meeting – Josh Cunningham, Cunningham...
  6. jcurts

Tentative 2020 Schedule

2020 HAAS Schedule Jan – January 11th Meeting Jason Wilson Cichlids, new foods and Fritz products Feb – February 8th Plant Sale Plants donated by Florida Aquatic Nurseries plants Dustin Wunderlich Mar – March 14th Spring Auction Apr –April 11th Meeting Shawn Flynn Pure Fish Works Apisto’s May –...
  7. jcurts

July Bowl Show

Good question Trish. Here are the official rules: Bowl Show Rules The bowl shows will take place at the General Monthly Meeting. These are not auction fish; you get to take them home if you bring them. You bring a fish for entry, one entry per person. The theme will be announced each month...
  8. jcurts

July Bowl Show

Since Robert Lupton is our speaker the bowl show will be Shrimp and other invertebrates
  9. jcurts

Fish for sale

Good looking tanks and animals
  10. jcurts

July Meeting

Robert Lupton Bio: Robert Lupton is the owner of Flip Aquatics, LLC based out of Warren Ohio. His business focuses on freshwater shrimp, snails, Nano fish and plants. Robert is known across the country for his freshwater dwarf shrimp. Since 2010, he has worked with many species of...
  11. jcurts

July Meeting

For our July 13th Meeting Robert Lupton of Flip Aquatics will be presenting his talk “How to Breed Shrimp” 1:00 - 4:00 Meeting Fairview Christian Church 1800 NE 65th St. Gladstone, MO 64118 Robert Lupton Bio: Robert Lupton is the owner of Flip Aquatics, LLC based out of Warren...
  12. jcurts

2019 June HAAS Meeting - Annual Picnic - June 8th, 2019 - 1 PM - Ryan Anderson's House in Lawrence, KS

I have got the meat menu from Ryan. He is making pork butt, country ribs and smoked chicken.:love:
  13. jcurts

2019 June HAAS Meeting - Annual Picnic - June 8th, 2019 - 1 PM - Ryan Anderson's House in Lawrence, KS

For those of you who don't know Ryan has been a professional chef for years so you know the Meat he makes will be incredible. Hope to see everyone there it is well worth the trip to Lawrence.
  14. jcurts

Tentative Schedule for 2020

Jan – January 11th Meeting Jason Wilson Cichlids, new foods and Fritz products Feb – February 8th Plant Sale Plants donated by Florida Aquatic Nurseries plants Dustin Wunderlich Mar – March 14th Spring Auction Apr –April 11th Meeting Shawn Flynn Pure Fish Works Apisto’s May – May 9th Meeting...
  15. jcurts

2019 April HAAS Meeting - Bret Aulgur of Designer Clowns 4/13/2019

Bret's talk Saturday was great. His fish looked great and they are all trained to host with anemones. If you want clowns you should definitely check his out.
  16. jcurts

2019 May HAAS Meeting - Cory Catfish by Matt Schauer - NBM Aquatics

Since Matt will be speaking about Corys, the bowl show will be catfish with 5 extra points on the the year total if you actually bring corys.
  17. jcurts

My Plecos, Corys and Cats

thanks for the update James. You do us all proud:)
  18. jcurts

Matrix Aquatics

Matrix Aquatic has offered HAAS members a 20% discount on their website. Please contact me for details Jeff Curts
  19. jcurts

My Plecos, Corys and Cats

Honeycomb cats are super cool. I hope you have good luck with their eggs
  20. jcurts

2019 May HAAS Meeting - Cory Catfish by Matt Schauer - NBM Aquatics

Matt will be speaking about Corys