Search results

1. W

African Cichlids for sale.

Change of Plans. No other plans for the day. I will be home all day.
  2. W

Welcome to my world. I believe I can sex the albino zebra's
  3. W

When do you want to pick them up? I can bring them to the meeting tomorrow.
  4. W

Wanted: melanotaenia parva. AKA: dwarf sunset rainbowfish, Lake Kurumoi rainbow

I would order them . So many of the rainbows have been hybridized. I prefer to have purebred stock if possible.
  5. W

Fish for Sale

I believe I can sex the albino zebras They are about 2+ inches. The star sapphires are sexable, except for the latest spawns. 3 inches and down. Adult Yellow labs are males ( no adult females for sale) Juvies sex would be just a guess. Juvies are about 3/4ths of an inch. Albino kribs are...
  6. W

Yes, I have quite a few.
  7. W

Wanted: melanotaenia parva. AKA: dwarf sunset rainbowfish, Lake Kurumoi rainbow

Gary Lange in St Louis (MASI) would be your best bet to get rainbow fish.
  8. W

Fish for Sale

Star Sapphire Cichlids Albino Zebra cichlids blue fin Albino Krib pairs Yellow Labs
  9. W

January Guest Speaker- Michael Tobler - The Amazing Biodiversity of Livebearers

Thanks Michi. I got the Mexican Blue Shortfin Mollies poecilia mexicana rosila at the meeting today and they have already started to color up.
  10. W

Accu-Therm heater sale.

ACCU-THERM HEATERS CLOSEOUT $19.99 ALL SIZES For all Aquariums up to 80 Gallons The Cobalt Aquatics ACCU-Therm fully submersible heaters feature an easy to set thermostat with and ON/OFF indicator light that is Triac equipped that turns the heater on and off at lower voltage, and...
  11. W

2023 HAAS Schedule

Cunningham Cichlids Josh Cunningham. "Part of a fish club and looking for speakers? Look no further, currently booking dates for 2023. I have five talks below available at the moment. Also part of the American Cichlid Association speaker program. So far I have the below booked: January 8th -...
  12. W

ROB MCLURE video on Cory Cats

I just took a couple things from his talk and improved my success with cories. I bought a TDS meter, then I purchase white play sand from Menards and ordered alder cones off ebay. My cories are happy and spawning. Of course I am doing weekly water changes. I am trying several other things, but...
  13. W

ROB MCLURE video on Cory Cats

For those who missed Rob's talk on Cory Cats or failed to take notes like me.
  14. W

Cleaning out Mike's fishroom.in Raymore, MO. Supplies for sale

I think it will fit as it can bend a little to fit. If it won't fit I can haul it for you if Mike brings it to the meeting. Walter
  15. W

Group Buy for November's Meeting

Thanks for doing this. I got the cichlids I wanted that sold out somewhere else. Now I got to plan where to put my new fish.
  16. W

Star Sapphire cichlids 3 inch males with color $15 add what I believe is a female $10 ea. Grow out your own 1 Inch plus $5 ea. Pseudotropheus Zebra Albino. These are a blue variety (not red) unsexed 2+ young $10 ea. Rare. Not found online or in stores that I have been able to find. Small...