Search results

1. jcurts

November Bowl Show

results 4 entries 1st Zack Coryadoras habrosus 15 points 2nd Amanda Coryadoras aeneus 10 points 3rd tie doryfish black lace Synodontis 5 points and jcurts blue eyed bristlenose 5 points Year end results 1st Jcurts 45 points 2nd Doryfish 40 points 3rd Zack 20 points, Lexikoi 20 points and...
  2. jcurts

200 GALLON JUNGLE STYLE

did the neons like their new home or are they in quarantine?
  3. jcurts

November Meeting - Cameron Laufman - HAAS Member Group Buy from Wetspot

Thanks to all that came out today. I think Cameron gave a great talk, and we all had a fun fish nerd afternoon :)
  4. jcurts

Group Buy for November's Meeting

most all of the fish came in great. This worked out so well we will have to do this again in the spring when it gets warmer.
  5. jcurts

The fish are here so if you are out this afternoon you can pick them up. Call or text 9136385470
  6. jcurts

The fish are on the way. There are a couple more shorts 🤬 but most everyone is getting what they ordered.
  7. jcurts

only a couple of items were out, but not what you wanted Walter
  8. jcurts

order placed (y)
  9. jcurts

Yes you are on the list. Send PayPal payment to payment@kcfishclub.org. If you have more questions call me 913-638-5470. I am working in the garage today.
  10. jcurts

Dwarf Cichlids

I have some of your golden dwarf offspring and if I actually paid attention to them I sure they would spawn.
  11. jcurts

last day to order. please send all orders to finance@kcfishclub.org and money to payment@kcfishclub.org. I will be ordering 5:00ish today. thanks
  12. jcurts

Send your order to the finance@kcfishclub.org email, and send your payment to payment@kcfishclub.org
  13. jcurts

free 55 gal tank and undergravel filter

Free 55-gal tank walnut trim, undergravel filter. and oceanic stand stained white. It is very dirty I let it dry up after running continuously for 25 years. I am further downsizing. I need the space for other stuff.
  14. jcurts

November Bowl Show

The November Bowl Show will be Catfish. Drive your favorite pleco out of his hole or scoop up a school of Cories and throw them in a bowl. This is the last bowl show of the year, and it will decide who is king of the bowl.
  15. jcurts

Time is short to figure out what you want. They have a lot of "nice" fish listed in their new section. Don't worry about shipping, HAAS will pick that up for paid members. Nonmembers pay $5. Cheap at twice the price. I will have the fish sent to me and I will bring them to the meeting.
  16. jcurts

Wet Stop said "I would suggest putting that order in by Tuesday morning at the latest to ensure we can check stock and get back to you in time to make adjustments with your members if necessary. "
  17. jcurts

They have not gotten back to me yet on when they need the order, but HAAS is covering for all members
  18. jcurts

It has changed a little this time, you will pay HAAS though PayPal and HAAS will pay the whole bill. I am still working out some details.
  19. jcurts

Is anyone really interested in this? I have gotten no response other than the 4 likes. It's a lot of work to coordinate. Wet Spot has a good selection of "Special" bettas and a lot of African Cichlids.
  20. jcurts

https://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/location/ To correspond with Cameron's, talk the club will be making a group buy with the Wet Spot. I am still working out the details but go online and look at their stuff. If you have questions, ask them here or at finance@kcfishclub.org