Search results

1. D

Aquarium for sale

135 gallon aquarium with wooden stand. Also have hood with lights. $160
  2. D

Auction Seller Checks

I am ready to write checks to the sellers. If you would rather be paid by PayPal, please let me know by 6:00 PM Friday, March 25th. Thanks, Carla
  3. D

Fall Auction checks

Sorry for the delay. Was waiting to find out who wanted what. Then Thanksgiving came. Enough excuses...checks have been written. Those who wanted their check mailed, it will be in Tuesday mail. Dropped it off at post office this afternoon. PayPal payment was made today. The follow sellers...
  4. D

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
  5. D

Tank cleaning problem

Please help. We have these green spots on the glass and can't get rid of them You will notice the black at the bottom. Have a huge pleco in the tank but he isn't getting rid of it. Any suggestions????
  6. D

Merry Christmas

Harold and Carla wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It is Christmas Eve with no snow. Our fish are happy with no snow!!!!! Hope everyone stays healthy and is ready for 2021. Hopefully we will see you sometime soon. Happy New Year!!
  7. D

Fish Masks

Has anyone seen masks with fish on them?? Harold has Chief's, Royals, and School Buses. But no fish.
  8. D

Help needed

Harold and I had a fire this past week. One of the outlets became over heated. The firemen came and kept it mainly in the back room, the fishroom. We need some help moving his fish tanks outside. They are already empty. Was wondering if anyone can help us. Sunday afternoon is what we are...
  9. D

Fall Auction Seller Checks

Seller checks were put in the mailbox around 5:30 PM today in Leavenworth. I am very sorry for the delay. Been working at Harold's dad's house. Trying to get ready for an estate sale. Went home every day this week with headaches. Hopefully I got everyone sent out. If you were paid by...