Search results

1. kcmikey

WTB Guppies and Endlers

What part of KC are you in? I am sure there are a few hobbyists that can help you out. I know I can bring a few to our next meeting in early September.
  2. kcmikey

Hello from Warrensburg

Welcome to our website forum! Hope you can make it to a couple of meetings. The next two are going to be very nice. Cory Catfish breeding by Rob McClure next month and then our Auction in October!
  3. kcmikey

2022 HAAS Summer Swap - August 13, 2022 - 11AM-2PM

Thanks to everyone for making our swap a spectacular event. It was by far our best attended swap that we have done since I have been with the club which plus years! Thanks to everyone for planning, prepping, participating and cleaning up after for this event. There are a lot of people involved...
  4. kcmikey

Heard rumors - NWAAS is having a FALL Swap in October

More details to come. Tentative date 10/8/2022
  5. kcmikey

Sad News for HAAS - Steve Nicholas

Some of you may not be aware but Steve Nicholas passed away at St. Luke's Hospice on August 8th, 2022 after a long battle with cancer. Steve spent many years with the Heart of America Aquarium Society. Steve started in the club around 50 years ago back in the 70s! He was a very generous and...
  6. kcmikey

Fishroom clean out - KCK area - multiple tank setups available - Updated 7/30

Patti as far as I know that one is still available. I believe Jeff will be over at the apartment today and tomorrow. Text me at 913.568.4014 and I'll get you his contact info.
  7. kcmikey

Justin, you want the 10 gallon stand at $5? Plus you definitely need a SW tank!!!
  8. kcmikey

Duane is roadtripping in for NE KS! Bringing lots of plants!
  9. kcmikey

More Saltwater! Shane from HappyFishKC will be bringing lots of corals. You might want to check out his website to see what he is currently carrying in stock.
  10. kcmikey

New Sellers Matthew Merz and Mr. Saltwater - Pete Z!
  11. kcmikey

Placidochromis sp. Phenochilus Tanzania

Walter, put me down for 8 fish! Thanks! Mike
  12. kcmikey

Keyhole Cichlids

This item has been taken. Thanks Tim!
  13. kcmikey

Greetings

If you get a chance, come out to our Summer Swap where our members and fishy friends hold a giant sale of aquatic items. This year we have quite a few vendors selling shrimp and various community type fish. I am sure you'll find a few items to add to your collection. See more details on the...
  14. kcmikey

2 more tables nabbed. Will update the layout tomorrow with add for Jan and one for Harold.
  15. kcmikey

Our response to our swap sale is doing so much better than I expected. We already filled up our regular layout, so we have increased the size of our layout by 25%. There are currently 7 spots left with some folks already thinking about it. This is looking to be a great event. Mark it on your...
  16. kcmikey

There are a few items. We didin't really price any plants. We just cleaned out the tanks. What type of livestock are you looking for? I know we have a large featherfin cat, large pleco, some guppies, some Keyhole cichlids. Some nice SW items but I think we are selling those with their tanks.
  17. kcmikey

Misc - Some smaller misc items will be brought to the swap. Keep in mind Jeff only has one truck so if you want something let us know so you are sure to get it! Here are some random smaller items.
  18. kcmikey

Misc #15 - 1 Gallon Jugs with Plants - $3 each or 2 for $5 Bringing these to the swap!
  19. kcmikey

Misc #14 - 10 Gallon Wrought Iron Stand - $5 - Pending Justin