Search results

1. kcmikey

Adopt a fish opportunity - Overland Park, KS

These fish have found a new home:) Thanks!
  2. kcmikey

2019 April HAAS Meeting - Bret Aulgur of Designer Clowns 4/13/2019

Some of Bret's clownfish that he brought to the meeting!
  3. kcmikey

Adopt a fish opportunity - Overland Park, KS

There is an individual that has a 5" Jack Dempsey, a small pleco and probably a yellow african cichlid of some sort (Yellow Lab? or Red Zebra?) that she would like to have someone adopt for her. These are fish her granddaughter had started with but is no longer interested in. Feel free to text...
  4. kcmikey

Needing help selling 120 gal Tank with mature fish

Paul, have you had any luck selling your fish? Hopefully we can find some interested buyers. Mike
  5. kcmikey

Memberships - Read this!!!

Because of the changes to our new website, you will need to re-establish your account by manually recreating your ID. We were unable to move the info regarding everyone's existing accounts over to the new site. If you are already paid up as a member, just start your new account by selecting...
  6. kcmikey

2019 June HAAS Meeting - Annual Picnic - Time and Location TBD

Details will be posted soon!
  7. kcmikey

2019 Swap Meet. August 2019. Details are coming!

This is a tentative placeholder for the swap. Email swap@kcfishclub.org if you are interested in being a seller. Table info will be available soon.
  8. kcmikey

2019 Spring Auction - March 9th, 2019

Our Treasurer has either paid PayPal or sent a check to most individuals for their auction proceeds. There are a couple people that we have not received a response on which they prefer and Carla is trying to contact those folks. If you are unsure of your status, please email...
  9. kcmikey

Seller's - if you wanted PayPal, those payments were paid Friday night. For everyone else, the checks are in the mail! Thanks for for your patience and support. It was a great auction. Hope our one in October goes as well!
  10. kcmikey

Auction 03-09-19

I wish I would have. It was a great crowd!
  11. kcmikey

I have added an auction rules post and linked it to the auction thread. That way you can access it either way. If anyone has comments or had ideas to improve the rules, just let me know.
  12. kcmikey

Auction Rules 2019

I'll try to clean this up if I get time but here is a rough draft of our current auction rules: Auction Rules – 3-9-2019 Register to be a seller at www.mygroupauctions.com. Once on the website, register your login/email address and don’t forget your password. Make it easy as no one is using...
  13. kcmikey

Luke exactly like Jeff mentioned. www.mygroupauctions.com and search for Heart of America Aquarium Society. Signing up is pretty easy but if you have any trouble feel free to call me and I can walk you thru the site. Mike 913-568-4014
  14. kcmikey

James, glad you are bringing some tangs to spice up our auction! See you Saturday!
  15. kcmikey

New User

Welcome to the new guy. PoppaRyno!
  16. kcmikey

2019 May HAAS Meeting - Cory Catfish by Matt Schauer - NBM Aquatics

Our May meeting will be a talk about Cory Catfish with Matt Schauer from NBM Aquatics! HAAS is proud to present Matt Schauer at our May meeting. Matt will be discussing Cory cats in the aquarium. He will be providing some donations for the club mini auction during the meeting! Bio: Matt was...
  17. kcmikey

Our annual spring auction will be held at Fairview Christian Church 1800 NE 65th St Gladstone, MO Auction starts at Noon with viewing of items available at 11AM. Sellers can arrive as early as 9:30 to start setting out their fish. Sellers should be ready to go at 11AM so that people can view...
  18. kcmikey

2019 April HAAS Meeting - Bret Aulgur of Designer Clowns 4/13/2019

Come meetup with Bret Aulgur of Designer Clowns 1:00 to 4:00 PM Mini Auction to Follow
  19. kcmikey

2019 February HAAS Meeting - Annual Plant buy - Sizemore Bretts speaking

Join us for our annual Plant Buy meeting and catch up with Sizemore Bretts talking about Plants. 1{00 to 4:00 PM Bring lots of cash so you can buy lots of plants for your aquaiums.