Search results

1. P&W

May meeting is on schedule! May 8th, 2021

I am planning on attending and donating 2 Laetacara Curviceps (Smiling Acara) South American Dwarf Cichlids. Pretty sure 2 males. They will be bagged separately.
  2. P&W

May meeting?

Just checking to see if there is anything in the works for a May meeting?
  3. P&W

Next meeting - Elections Updated for 2021

Road trip sounds fantastic! Petworld in Lawrence always has an amazing tropical freshwater selection and quite a few Cichlids. Columbia sounds really good too! Don’t know of any spots out there but always open to checking out new stores!
  4. P&W

I'm in for any position that helps to get the club rolling again!!!! We need to get back together and get life moving forward...soon! I am super excited to see what everyone has been keeping/breeding for the last 12 months (almost!)!
  5. P&W

I'm in for any position that helps to get the club rolling again!!!! We need to get back together and get life moving forward...soon! I am super excited to see what everyone has been keeping/breeding for the last 12 months (almost!)!
  6. P&W

MN meeting on Zoom - Corydoras with Rob McClure - Thursday, Nov 5, 2020

we were registered for the meeting but my new PM work schedule contributed to us missing the OL content. I was hoping that there would be a follow-up link to view the presented content online?
  7. P&W

NEWS !!!! - HAAS Meetings resume for 2020 - Next meeting 11/14/20!

Any update on possible club activities? Outdoor meeting or otherwise? Local fish collecting sounds super fun. I don’t know how many would be interested but we would be totally in if somebody knows of a nifty collection site within a half-days drive of KC!
  8. P&W

Air pump suggestions?

Thanks everyone. I have been checking out all of the suggestions. I really like that Allied is local and may give them a try. I will probably be giving Jehmco a call as well. I LOVE that they have box filters available and a ton of other great stuff! Thanks again. I feel much better buying...
  9. P&W

Air pump suggestions?

I am looking to consolidate my current air driven filtration from the 19 kazillion air pumps I have running to just a couple of pumps sufficient to run approximately 30 - 40 sponge filters in various size tanks ranging from 10g - 40g. Any suggestions on a good high capacity air pump to go with?
  10. P&W

Spring Auction

Looking forward to being there as a seller and a buyer. Thanks for all of the hard work you guys do to make these events happen!
  11. P&W

question regarding chloramine

Prime and Safe are very similar products that perform basically the same functions but they are still slightly different products. Check out this YouTube link. I think this guy does a good job of explaining the differences and skip to about 2 min in if you want to bypass the adverts. He also...
  12. P&W

BAP Report form is available on the forum as a PDF

[Got it worked out!
  13. P&W

Disregard. Figured out what I was doing wrong!

Disregard. Figured out what I was doing wrong!
  14. P&W

BAP Report form is available on the forum as a PDF

I am having issues getting the downloaded form to save once it is filled out. Any suggestions?
  15. P&W

I am having some difficulties getting the completed BAP form to save so I can email it. I can...

I am having some difficulties getting the completed BAP form to save so I can email it. I can download the form, fill it out, and print, but every time I try to save the completed form it saves it as the original blank copy. Not sure what I am doing wrong? Any Suggestions? If needed, I can...
  16. P&W

December Meeting

Patrick and William will bring homemade Mac N’ Cheese!
  17. P&W

Awesome BBQ for the June meeting. Your FISH ROOM(s) are FINNNNNTASTIC! And SUPER-SWEET OUTDOOR...

Awesome BBQ for the June meeting. Your FISH ROOM(s) are FINNNNNTASTIC! And SUPER-SWEET OUTDOOR POND setup as well. Amazing work and THANKS A BUNCH for hosting everyone. BBQ was AMAZING! and FELLOWSHIP was WARM and WELCOMING as always! Thanks so much for opening up your home and sharing your...