Search results

1. jcurts

New life Spectrum

New life spectrum is supporting our club a again this year with a donation. Please check out thier website.
  2. jcurts

Cichlid News

Cichlid News has once again donated to HAAS. As always I incourage all of the cichlid freaks to subscribe to Cichlid News.
  3. jcurts

HAAS SWAP June 12th - TOMORROW!!! 11 am - Raffles thru the whole event!

I don't know about anyone else but I had a great time at the swap and loved the new location. I sold a great deal of club BIN items :love:but practially none of my own :sick:. I hope everyone thought it was worth the effort.
  4. jcurts

Blue Life

Blue Life is helping sponsor HAAS for 2021. "Blue Life USA’s goal is to make easy to use products of extraordinary quality. We promote education and research to make the hobby more fulfilling. " They have a number of treatments for common problems in marine tanks along with several filter resins...
  5. jcurts

Depends on price looking for culls/lower quality shrimp to work in ponds.
  6. jcurts

Dr Tim's Aquatics

Dr Tim's is sponsoring us again this year. They have excellent bacterial products and some very cool make your own custom food products. check them out.
  7. jcurts

New raffle item I uncovered while loading the truck for tommorow, Coralife Aqualight HO T5 Lunar 2/36in list $276
  8. jcurts

Next Day Koi

Next Day Koi is sponsoring HAAS again this year. Check them out if you want Koi and goldfish that look like they should.
  9. jcurts

Here are the raffle prizes. tickets $1 each or 6 for $5 MicMol Aqua Air 1200 marine LED light 48-60” description link list $250 Coralife Aqualight LED light 18-24” description link list $70 ZooMed Macro 75 canister filter Description link List $200 Angelmania $100 gift certificate
  10. jcurts

AZPonds.com

AZPonds.com Is a new HAAS sponsor. It looks like they have all of the dry goods you need for ponds and aquariums.
  11. jcurts

Amazonas

Amazonas is continuing to support HAAS with subscription donations again this year. Check out their site for up coming Aquarium hobby events.
  12. jcurts

GreenPleco

GreenPleco donated again this year. They are a long time supporter of HAAS. They sent one of their Fuzzy Plecos this year super cute. I know I would have shelled out big bucks for it when my daughter was young :ROFLMAO:
  13. jcurts

CerMedia

CerMedia, a long time sponsor of HAAS donated again this year. I know many of our members use their Media including myself.
  14. jcurts

E G Danner Manufacturing

Danner Manufacturing is supporting our club again this year with another donation. They make very good pumps and filters for both ponds and aquariums. No matter the size of pump or filter you need they probably have something that will work.
  15. jcurts

Nano-reef forum

here is a forum I found while searching for club sponsors. Nano-reef forum
  16. jcurts

Blue Ridge Koi and Goldfish

Blue Ridge Koi and Goldfish has donated to HAAS again this year. I like their food because it has a blend of pellet sizes so all of your pond fish can eat it no matter their size from small comets to giant 50 year old Koi. Please check out their site.
  17. jcurts

Aquarium Co-Op

Aquarium Co-Op is sponsoring HAAS again this year. They have are very good line of plant ferts and their site is full of good info. Please check out their site they have donated to HAAS a number of years. They also have a new forum for everyone to check out
  18. jcurts

I'm in KCKs. I could use shrimp culls too. I but them outside in ponds and use them to help clean my yellow-eared slider's tank that way if he eats some no big deal.
  19. jcurts

I can always use free duck weed. I feed it to my chickens, turtles and goldfish. :D
  20. jcurts

looking for some nice sailfin mollies to place outside for the summer along with some other livebearers and plants